Date of Updation : -
Privacy of Personal Information
By Go Foods does not distribute, sell or rent any personal information collected via its website. This is also true for personal information (email address, postal address, etc.) sent to the website’s email addresses, contact notes. Go Foods does not send unsolicited emails to users of its site and the personal information entered via the site’s registration forms such as, feedback form, complaint form etc., is protected by security features.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
As a general rule, we do not share your personal information with anyone outside of the Go Foods Group. However, we may share your personal information with trusted third parties.
We may share your personal information with:
Our advertising, marketing and promotional agencies, to help us deliver and analyze the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and promotions.
Third parties required to deliver a product or service to you, such as a delivery or postal service delivering a product that you have ordered
Law enforcement or government authorities where they have followed due legal process to request us to disclose the information
Third parties who wish to send you information about their products and services, but only if you have given us consent to do so
Third party providers of services, such as data processing, to Go Foods
We may also share your personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Go Foods Group if we believe that disclosure of the information is necessary for legal reasons.
We may share your personal information to:
Conduct investigations into possible breaches of applicable laws
Detect, prevent and protect against fraud and any technical or security vulnerabilities
Comply with applicable laws and regulations, co-operate in any legal investigation and meet enforceable governmental requests
Go Foods does not sell personal information, except to an entity to which we divest all or a portion of our business (for example, in connection with our sale of a brand), or otherwise in connection with a merger, consolidation, change in control, reorganization or liquidation of all or a portion of our business
Policy on Cookies
Go Foods website studies total usage data to find out how often and when site content is requested or visited. It does not use persistent cookies (text cookies) or session cookies for the purpose of tracking usage of its site. A persistent cookie, or text cookie, is a file that might contain user information. It is stored on a user’s computer. Go Foods website uses session cookies (session cookies are not stored on a user’s computer).
Changes to the “Privacy Statement”
With effect from the future, Go Foods reserves the right to change this privacy statement from time to time. When we do, we will also revise the “Date of Updation” date at the top of this privacy statement.
Go Foods endeavors to take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, we do not warrant or represent that your personal information is completely safe from hackers and other security threats.
The security of your gofoods.co.in account also relies on your protection of your gofoods.co.in password. You may not share your password with anyone. Go Foods representatives will never ask you for your password, so any email or other communication requesting your password should be treated as unauthorized. If you do share your gofoods.co.in password with a third party for any reason, the third party will have access to your account and your personal information, and you may be responsible for actions taken using your password. If you believe someone else has obtained access to your password, please change it immediately by logging in to your account at and changing your Profile settings.
Accessing and Changing Your Information
You can review the personal information you provided us and make any desired changes to such information, or to the settings for your gofoods.co.in account, at any time by logging in to your account on the gofoods.co.in website and changing your preferences in the Profile page.
For Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/GoCheeseInd)
- The contents on the Facebook page/account are for general reference purposes and do not constitute any binding commitment or the specifically endorsed views of Parag Milk Foods Pvt. Ltd. (Company) . The views expressed by other persons, followers and third parties on this page are individual opinions and the Company does not take responsibility for the same.
- Any views, advice and tips rendered on the page are free of cost based upon general experience and need not specifically meet all the requirements of any person, visitor. The views expressed are general in nature and require no kind of fees or payment.
- The Company and its operations including the contents of the page are subject to laws of the Republic of India and related regulations. The conditions of use and all other 'Facebook' Terms and Conditions continue to apply in addition to the above.
- All content posted by the Company including but not limited to the software, programming code, media relating to the Page, Promotion-related communications, etc. are protected by the applicable proprietary laws such as copyright law, trademark law, patent law and competition.
- The Company exclusively reserves the right to change or modify the applicable terms and conditions without prior notice.
- This page is in not endorsed or sponsored or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- The Company reserves the right to use information received from any user or third party on the page for its own purposes including but not limited to brand communication & product development.
- Any personal information shared with the Company on the page of the Company, whether public or private, shall not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other Company however the Company shall have the right to make reference & use of the information for its own purposes only. All disclosures would be deemed to have given the Company the voluntary rights of use by the Company for its own purposes.
- The Company shall maintain suitable security measures for the safety of personal information and other disclosures when any third person enters, submits, or accesses personal information.
- All disclosures & measures required/necessitated under law, for enforcement of page policies, to protect Company's interest or others rights, property, or for safety purposes will be taken by the Company unilaterally without any obligation towards intimation or information to the third persons or parties.
- The page, page code, and any and all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and all other intellectual property or material or property rights herein are proprietary to the Company and are owned by the Company and/or its licensors and content providers, and are protected by applicable domestic and international intellectual property laws. The depiction of such proprietary content does not permit or allow any user or person (whatsoever) to make any use of the same without prior written permission of the Company in any manner or reference or context.
- Limitation of Liability
Under No Circumstance, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the Company be liable for any indirect, special, exemplary, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, including but not limited to the information, materials on the page, page content, page code, user services or the software. While the Company shall take reasonable precautions against security breaches, no webpage or internet transmission is completely secure, and as such, the Company shall not be liable for any indirect, special, exemplary, or consequential damages that may result from unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches that may occur.
- All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in Mumbai, India only.
- By accessing the page of the Company, the users, persons and third parties agree and undertake to act responsibly and cause no harm, loss or damage to the Company. In the event that the Company incurs any loss, harm or damage, then the company shall be in right to take appropriate steps to identify the person(s) involved and seek indemnity and compensation for all loss, claim, demand, damage, costs, charges (including legal fees and charges) or prejudice that may be caused to the Company on account of misuse of the page and the consequent affect upon the Company.
- For any contests or promotions, the decision of the Company and the terms and conditions of the specific contest/promotion shall be binding on all participants. The Company shall not entertain any grievance or concerns in this regards and the decision of the Company (as resolved under applicable terms and conditions) shall be final and binding.
- Acceptance or participation in the contest, promotions or other features on the page will constitute permission to the Company to use the name, relevant details and/or photographs and/or likeness for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without any claim for compensation or notice.
- Any participant or user or third party who is suspected of any illegal act such as hacking, etc would be immediately dealt with by the Company in the manner as deemed suitable by the Company.
- The Company is not making any warranties of any kind whatsoever whether express or implied, on this page with regards meeting of the third party requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, uninterrupted, error-free, results or reliability, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non infringement in respect of any goods, services, emoluments, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the page or any transactions effected through the page.
Copyright © Parag Milk Foods Private Limited, All Rights Reserve